Suggested format for shooting a Double Header when empty board is available
1. Fill out separate envelopes & score-sheets for both nights.
2. Start match scheduled for the first night on the assigned board.
3. Complete both doubles matches for the first night.
4. Start 1st doubles match for the makeup night on an open board.
5. Start 1st available singles match not involving makeup doubles shooters.
6. Repeat step 5 such that shooters are not involved in two matches at once.
7. Complete 1st match singles and 2nd match singles using both boards before starting the team games.
8. If time permits, play 1st team match completely before starting 2nd team match, both on assigned board. If time is getting really late, shoot both matches using both boards.
See Commish with questions.